Thursday, April 3, 2008

New favorite song

My friend, Becky, (previously mentioned as the chorister in Primary) is teaching the children a song called, "If the Savior Stood Beside Me." She is teaching us sign language for some of the words--so far, I've learned a few. It is a beautiful song and since it is stuck in my head, I thought I would give you all the opportunity to have it stuck in YOUR head too! Which, actually, isn't a bad thing. So here it is at YouTube. Cut and paste the link. They aren't doing signing with it, but the music is lovely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6wApf0xZag

p.s. I just figured out how to add my new favorite song to my playlist! So..if you stick around on my blog long enough, you'll hear it!

2 comments:

Laura Jex said...

Cameron loves her little bag, she has slept with it every night since you gave it to her! Thank you for doing that! She also loves that song, she sings it at the top of her lungs all the time! It so cute to see her try and remember the signs!

Yvonne said...

That is so sweet! I'm glad she likes the bag...

Maybe she can help me with the signs. I keep trying to remember them all too. ;-)