Thursday, August 6, 2009

Where has summer gone?

Here it is, August already! Summer has really flown by. First there was the trip to Spokane, then as soon as we got home...and I got the laundry caught up, off I went to Salt Lake City, to babysit granddaughter Aurora, while her sweet Mama was off on a cruise--with her little brother. Poor Jeff didn't get to go. However, he and Frieda are going cruisin' for their anniversary (and guess who gets to babysit again? WHEEEE!) Here are some photos from the Utah trip: Aurora is a very happy and agreeable baby, and we got along quite well, except when she tried out her new teeth on me. OUCH!

Even though we had fun, Aurora was thrilled when Mama got home! It was pretty cute, how excited she got. Like, "oh yes, THERE YOU ARE!"




I can understand that...I missed her Mama too!

No comments: