Sunday, October 26, 2008

Aurora with her quilts

I made six quilts for Aurora. That doesn't seem excessive to ME, especially considering one of the gals in my quilt guild, made a dozen quilts for her granddaughter--before the baby was even born! I might have done better if Jeff and Frieda hadn't waited so long to tell us they were expecting. We didn't find out until June! That only gave me four months to make quilts! But never mind...here is Ms. Cuteness with her quilts.





Those of you who are counting, yes...that is only four photos! Check out the previous post for one more--the quilt by Grandma, and quilted by Grandpa green and lavender quilt. That makes five. Missing is the "blessing blanket," a silky wholecloth quilt. Aurora will be blessed next month; I'll get a photo then!

However, here is the wholecloth quilt my friend "Dutch," sent for Aurora! This one is all handquilted. Incredible!

1 comment:

Granny said...

Aurora is a doll! And no, 6 quilts isn't excessive. You're the grandma! :)