Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sewing Saturday

Tom finished the bathroom: Notice the sliding glass doors? He found those, new still in the box, on Craig's List for $20. At the hardware store, he saw the very same doors: $400. Needless to say, Tom's addiction to Craig's List has paid off again.

My day was spent in my quilting studio. I like to call it that, even though it shares space with the washer, dryer and freezer--and could just as easily be called the Laundry Room. HA! That just doesn't have the same appeal to me as Quilting Studio. Here is my new toy, a flat screen tv Tom got for me (not on Craig's List, oh well). I was watching my favorite PBS quilting show, with Fons and Porter.

And here is what is on my design wall. A WIP (work in progress)


I wish I had a bigger design wall. I can only put half a quilt up at a time. If I could only figure out how to get rid of doing laundry and storing frozen food, I'd have more space in my room and could put in a bigger design wall! sigh....

1 comment:

Liz said...

Nice job on the bathroom! It looks great and ready for company. I'll be the first to test it out.

You could always put the freezer out in the shop. Just let me loose in there; I'll get it cleaned up.