Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Quilt for Summer


Here is Melanie, with Andrew at her side, holding up the quilt I finished for her wee daughter, Summer. Melanie likes frogs, so I went with a froggy theme. The bright pink fabric, as well as the lime green border has dancing frog shadows on it! Very cute. And very bright. I hope Summer likes it. Melanie is going to take it to the hospital to put around Summer's bed, so hopefully I'll get a photo of Summer with the quilt to post here.

UPDATE! Photos! Looks like she likes the quilt! :-)

2 comments:

Mel C said...

Wow...I love that it is bright :) Summer will surely love it...she had her eyes checked yesterday and all is well. One more preemie hurdle we can check off our list. So, the brighter, the better ! Thanks, yet again for another great quilt! I have quite the collection now :) Thanks too for all the hugs and support :)

Sorensen said...

What a beautiful quilt. It will give Summer a more homey feeling while she is all cooped up in the hospital.