Monday, March 16, 2009

More Jennie Challenge Quilts!

Only a little more than a month before many of my online quilting friends will be here for our Jamboree! I finished up a UFO (UnFinished Object) that I started a couple of decades ago. Never thought it would be finished, but here it is. It's the blue and yellow pinwheel quilt. The green and orange one is from Carol in Australia, and Monique from Canada made the other one. These quilts are part of the Jennie Sherlock Quilt Challenge we're having in conjunction with the Jamboree--and will be going to women battling breast cancer, in memory of our friend, Jennie, who lost her battle in May of last year. I think Jennie would like these! (especially the green and orange one--she loved bright colors!)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These quilts are absolutely beautiful, each quilt has its own charm.
I think, you are going to make someone very happy with a quilt like those, may they all be a comfort to their new owners.

sewnut said...

I am loving these! thanks for blogging about them Yvonne.