Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bag for March


Here's a photo of my version of the March bag, from the British Quilt List Bag Challenge. http://bqlbagblog.blogspot.com/ This was a fun bag to make and I had enough strips cut that I actually made three of them! Okay, so I got carried away...

I've put a link in my "favorite blogs" so anyone stopping by here can check that blog out, even when this posting cycles off to join my older posts. I've learned to do that since the last time I posted photos of the bags!

Here's an update! A photo of what I made with my pile of strips. Three shopping bags, and two wee zippered pouches. I think I'm going to stop now! As you can see, my assistant, Taz, is supervising the photo, as usual.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bags are neat ,, as is all your work , the retreat must have been a joy

nicola said...

I like your strip bag! It´s the right size for shopping. I´ll contact you for the pattern!

Yvonne said...

oops! No can do, Nicola. One of the rules of the BQL Bag Challenge is we aren't allowed to share the patterns. But you can join the group and get them that way! It's well worth it. A friendly bunch of quilters and a fun challenge to participate in. I'm have a good time with it!

Teresa said...

I took a look at the website for the bag challenge...I think yours is the prettiest by far of all the bags! Fantastic job!!!