Saturday, November 17, 2007

Silly Quiz

Linda in London posted this on her blog. LOOK, Linda! We must be twins, we have the same "inner color." LOL




Your Inner Color is Blue



Your Personality: Your natural warmth and intuition nurtures those around you. You are accepting and always follow your heart.



You in Love: Relationships are your top priority, and this includes love. You are most happy when you are serious with someone.



Your Career: You need to help others in your job to feel satistifed. You would be a great nurse, psychologist, or counselor.

3 comments:

Sweet P said...

Welcome to blogland Yvonne! You'll like it here. Tom looks very handsome in his uniform. Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne said...

Hello friend! Thanks for leaving a comment, other than Liz talking to me here, I feel like I'm talking to myself...which I guess I do a lot anyway.. LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm meeting a lot of nice folks through these blogs. You are one of them. I have just gotten back into quilting after about five years of doing none.

You're right about the "talking to oneself" phenomenon. I feel that way, too. I always wanted to journal and, for some reason, this is the only way I've ever been able to do it.

I love your sewing room!