Thursday, June 5, 2008

Latest Quilt Finished

One of the nice things about Tom's job is when he travels, sometimes I can go with him! That is the other advantage to having an empty nest. No more kiddos to worry about getting off to school. I am retired! So..my time is my own now. That is pretty sweet and gives me more time to quilt. I have a little Janome, oodles of fabric--and like nothing better than one of these mini-retreats in the hotel room while he is off at work. Of course the maids are less than thrilled. I do tend to make a mess with threads on the carpet. No matter how neat I try to be, it still looks like a quilter has ravaged the room. Oh well!

Last year I had a baby quilt frenzy and made about a dozen baby quilts while we were in Oregon. I'm down to only one more to go, after this one! I think it must be about time to make another trip....


Here's little Rex, who is the owner of this quilt. I was hoping to get a photo of him WITH the quilt, but this will have to do! What a cutie!!!

No comments: