Monday, November 17, 2008

Quilted Kitty update

I received part of my order from the Quilted Kitty today. At the end of July, during their sale, I ordered TWO sets of their fat quarter bundles. Each bundle contained 15 fat quarters (for you non-quilters, that's a piece of fabric 18 inches by 22 inches) Now the way I add 15 plus 15, I come up with 30....but I guess the folks at the Quilted Kitty are using a new math, as they only sent me 21. What happened to the other 9, which I have, btw, paid for? I am SO frustrated with these people! Three and a half months to get me part of what I ordered and it still isn't right.

arghhhhhhhhhhh

4 comments:

Joan said...

Okay. That's it. Pack your bags and get a stick - we will take a trip and have a face to face meeting with these folks. I'll bring a set of cards numbered 1-30 and we'll help them learn to count that high. Are you ready? Let me know when you want to leave.

Yvonne said...

lol Sounds good to me! Thanks for making me laugh!

Laura Jex said...

you two are funny. Can I come just in case you need back up?

Yvonne said...

Good idea. Maybe we should bring Cameron and her kazoo? Between that and Joan's stick, I think we'd have it covered! lol