Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Jamboree Adventures

Sunday was the day some of the group had to leave---so Carol, Carol and I packed up and headed back to my house. I was glad to be going home with MUCH less than I'd brought. All the Jennie quilts were off to find new homes, all the doorprizes given away, as well as all the goody bags! We got back to the house and relaxed for a bit.

Monday---MORE fun! We met the remaining members of our group and trooped across the street to the bus stop...where we rode the metro bus to downtown Seattle! I was figuring we'd pretty much take over the bus and sure enough, we did.




We visited Pike Place Market and, of course, UnderCover Quilts.



a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhMuQAeE8exQBQ1gZTAefdtA-CfvaXVoqjtQHOMgoFFi0c9b35cIKdji6umQqmwP6bg1OX6mc5ZcsCt6rQUQ-yEZIwvSAzh6v14qRnGwvmMOCF65v34liHAMHUpPqhOlhEhAujli6fb0Ys/s1600-h/Jamboree2009+185.jpg">




Monday evening, not having exhausted my quilting buddies yet--I dragged 'em off to my quilt guild meeting where they got to experience an Evergreen Piecemakers Program night! Our guest speaker was Rachel Clark and we got to see a wonderful quilted garment fashion show. Here are some of the highlights:





Here are some QP friends with Rachel Clark:

No comments: