Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Liz's Game

Liz did this at her site and wants me to do it too. (sigh! The things a mother will do for her kiddos, eh?) This means I have to go to Photobucket http://photobucket.com/ and try to figure it out.

Okay, here goes:

AGE AT NEXT BIRTHDAY (Liz said 54, bless her littl' heart! LOL)











Place I'd like to travel (how to chose? I want to go EVERYWHERE!)











Favorite Place:











Favorite Object:











Favorite food:














Favorite animal:












Favorite color:














Town where I was born:












Name of a past pet:










Bad Habit:












First Job:












Favorite Song:










Favorite holiday:














Favorite sport:













Favorite thing to do:














Nickname:

3 comments:

Liz said...

What fun! I like the pictures you found, Mama. Although the pictures of Taz are cuter than the white kitten.

Yvonne said...

True...but I already posted those...and don't you just wanna rub that white kitten's tummy? Do that with Taz and you'll end up minus some fingers... ;-)

Cathie said...

What a cute post. I love it. Amazing what you can find out about a gal by looking at a picture of Homer Simpson!!!
Quilting brings us all together - doesn't it!