Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pay it Forward

In the morning, Tom sits and reads the paper as he eats his breakfast. Me? I read email, then if there is still time, I do a wee bit of blog-hopping. I joined a couple of blog-rings, so I am actually connected with other bloggy quilters all over the world! How cool is that! Popping in to look at their blogs is like having a little quilt show, all to myself. I love seeing what other quilters are making. While doing that one morning, I came to Sue's blog. http://greenfingers-sue.blogspot.com/ Sue lives in Australia, a country that is definitely on the top of the list for this hopeful world traveler! Sue posted about the Pay if Forward game. Here are the rules:

"The first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me, sometime within the next 365 days.Who knows when it will turn up, or what it will be, but rest assured, it will arrive. All you have to do is promise to make the same declaration on your blog, and send out gifts to three of your lovely readers. Easy Peasy."

I was the #2 comment, so Sue is sending me a surprise! How fun is that? And now, ha! I am offering the same deal to YOU! Who will be the first three people to post a comment here? I will send you a surprise (a nice one, really...I promise!) You have to have a blog, though, so you can keep this going.

9 comments:

Aileen said...

Ha, if Linda hadn't tagged me, I wouldn't have found this, this morning!

Mindy Hales said...

I missed church this morning because my little boy would not sleep last night, so in missing church I was able to be home to read your blog and be #2 to comment. Blessings in disguise I tell ya.

Mel said...

Wow, you are really getting tagged a lot lately. LOL
Hope you have had a wonderful day.

Yvonne said...

Mel! YOU are #3--I have my three winners (DING DING DING!!!) Ooookay, so Aileen and Meloney, if you are in the QP database, I have your addresses. Mindy, my dear, YOU are going to have to get yourself to church to collect YOUR gift! LOL See you next Sunday?

Remember, friends, you now have to post a Pass It Forward on your blogs and send something to three people. Keep it going and thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

You say you're new to blogging, but you'ce figured out how to link to rings! Maybe its easier in Blogger? :) Liked you blog.

Yvonne said...

Thanks, emmwir. It was really easy joining the quilting rings. I clicked on "join" and it took me to a page that wanted my blog address. If I can do it, trust me...anyone can do it. :-)

Mindy Hales said...

Thanks for the gift!! I have posted "Pay it Forward" on my blog!

Sue said...

I so love your blog....happy and sad stories...there is nothing like clearing the tear ducts...stay tuned as Im nearly ready to post your gift...exciting isnt it....

Yvonne said...

Aileen and Mel! Watch for mailbox for your Pass It Forward goodies! Hope you like them. :-)