Friday, February 8, 2008

Yet Another Baby Quilt

Baby quilts are like potato chips...can't just have one, right? Here's Tom, being patient and helpful; holding up a quilt I finished yesterday for one of Liz's coworkers. Liz is one of my biggest fans! It's nice to be appreciated, thanks Lizzy!!! Notice Tom is holding a wee white lamb? I spotted it at the store and decided to accessory this quilt, which has little lambs on it. I like the colors on this one--the purples and yellows. The backing is a soft purple flannel with stars on it.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I still think the best part was convincing dad to stand there holding a lamb and a purple baby quilt. AHAHA!

The quilt is beautiful!!!!!

Sue said...

thank you so much for visiting my Blog. Please email me your address to suzannegreen@bigpond.com, so that I can send you a gift.