Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Quilt


At least not being able to get out of the driveway because of the ice...I've been getting things done around the house! Here's a Christmas quilt I just finished up yesterday. It's from a pattern at Bonnie Hunter's website www.quiltville.com. I think it's called Bricks and Stepping Stones. Joan, if you are reading this, yes..this is the same pattern as the quilt I made for Neal. This one is just bigger! It's a great pattern for using up scraps; in this case, lots of Christmas fabric! It's on the bed, ready to welcome Liz home for the holidays next week. :-)

4 comments:

Joan said...

I love it! And I recognize the pattern easily because Neal's quilt is the "topper" on our bed right now for these chilly nights. Yay for Liz coming home!

Yvonne said...

Glad it's helping to keep you warm!

Danielle said...

You've got to love a completion, especially a pretty one! Congratulations!

Yvonne said...

Thanks!! Finishing a quilt does feel good, all right!