Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A lion and a lamb


I've heard that Manx cats are like dogs (no offense to any Manx cats out there reading this), but the characteristic they share is that they like to be with their people and follow them around. This is definitely true with Taz. She trots after us, from room to room, wanting to be in the same room we're in, even if she is napping while she's there. Yesterday she was in my sewing room with me, as usual, but in order to keep an eye on what I was doing, she got up on the ironing board...where I'd set a stuffed toy lamb. The lamb became her pillow. Was she dreaming predatory dreams of lamb chops for lunch? We'll never know, but here are a couple photos of our resident "lion," lying down with a lamb.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I can't tell if she's sleeping on it or biting it's neck.

Yvonne said...

lol Sleeping, resting her chin on the lamb...but maybe dreaming of ripping out it's juggular...

cc said...

Hello Yvonne,
This is a nice page. I have a daughter who lives in Kirkland! and family in Utah. I live in Pendleton - you should make this a stopping place between the two. I manage ruggedcountrylodge.com - go to the website. I am also a quilter, so enjoyed pics and talk of quilts.
thank you, Charlotte