Saturday, May 24, 2008

Home..briefly...



We got home in time to celebrate Sheena's 25th birthday. She and Jim came over for dinner, all gluten-free (my philosophy is to NOT poison people, particularly daughter-inlaws...and both of mine are gluten intolerant) I have learned a lot from my daughter-inlaws (both are smart women..hey, they married my sons, didn't they?) One of the things I am learning is to cook gluten free. We had taco salad, gluten free rolls, and gluten free chocolate cake. Delicious! Although we'd given her birthday goodies before I left for Boston, we couldn't have her giftless on THE day, so I gave her the Raven necklace I'd purchased for her in Canada, part of my Christmas stash. Yes...I know...it is bad, but I shop for Christmas almost year around! Sheena has a fondness for ravens, so I thought she would like this. She did. Success!

No comments: