Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm BACCCKKK!!!

We got in last night from our mega-roadtrip...started by flying to Boston to help Liz pack up for her move. Then she and I drove (and drove and drove!) to get back here..where we picked up Tom, and headed north to Alaska. It was a fantastic trip and I'll be sharing the adventure (complete with photos) after I recover a bit. I don't even have our suitcases unpacked! But, I did teach my Primary Class today at church, so I think I am deserving a bit of computer time. Phew! I just wanted to check in and let you all know (hello? anyone out there?) that I'm home. Stay tuned!!

oooh and I got a lot of lovely Alaska themed fabric on the trip! (for all you quilters, I'll post a photo of that as well)

2 comments:

Inge Slaats said...

Hi Yvon,

I checked and checked your blog almost every day the last week and now...yes, you are back. I'm looking forward to read about your adventures. I'm happy everything went well and you are all save and sound!

Hugs,
Inge

Yvonne said...

Hello friend! Good to "hear" from you! :-) It was a fantastic trip, but I'm kind of glad to be home. Can you imagine, I wasn't able to do any quilting? Horrors!