Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cats and Quilts



This is Taz, our little Manx cat. When I am in my quilting studio (a.k.a. "laundry room"), she likes to be there to make sure everything is going well. When I am using the quilting machine, she is usually on the back "shelf," keeping a close eye on things--and getting offended when I have to move the sewing machine to where she is sitting! I finally put a small quilt in a corner, on top of some bins of fabric, where she can see what is going on--and not be in the way. Of course Taz has to try out all the quilts when they are finished. I probably should put a label on each quilt saying "cat hair included."

4 comments:

Sweet P said...

Taz looks like she is in charge.

Liz said...

Cute pictures. Taz is just doing her part to help out.

Juryizstillout said...

I'm likin' the quilt on the design wall alot! and I see a hunter star on the right, I think...

Yvonne said...

Not quite. It's a pattern called Sunny Lanes from the Nickel Quilts book by Pat Speth. You've probably heard of those--made from 5 inch squares. Lots of fun!