Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fabric for Christmas

Here are photos of the fabric I got for Christmas! The first one is the 50 fat quarters from Tom. He has given me this gift for several years now; after he did it once, he realized it was a relatively easy gift, but got a good reaction and so, he has continued the tradition. Wise man! LOL He picks out each fat quarter himself but this year, he wrapped them in two separate boxes to be sneaky. There are one repeat, the blue print with the yellow bus, but that's not bad. In the past, I've used the fat quarters, one here...one there....but this time I thought it would be fun to make a quilt with all the fat quarters! I've been paging through books for patterns.


The other lovely fabric posted here was from Liz, who also has figured out "Mom likes FABRIC!" She ordered some of Robert Kaufman's "Last Frontier" fabric from a quiltshop in Skagway. I haven't gotten past just petting and admiring this fabric yet, to coming up with a project for it.

1 comment:

Sweet P said...

Wow! 50 FQs from Tom. Wonderful gifts. Thanks for showing photos of you.