Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Taz


Yesterday, in a holiday mood, I decided to get a photo of Taz the Cat in a Santa hat. (yes, I was bored!) Taz, however, didn't find the idea as appealing as I did and refused to cooperate. She'd tilt her head, she'd move around and finally she stalked from the room in disgust. I told her "HA! I'll wait until you're sleeping!" Fast forward to this morning. There is Taz, innocently napping in a diningroom chair. Thinking all is well. Dreaming her little kitty dreams...when what happens? It's that maniac with the camera and Santa hat again!

HA!. Got her! This just goes to show that even a cat is not safe in her own home...

2 comments:

Liz said...

She's adorable. Showing some real holiday spirit. You should check out Shannon's blog for the pictures of her dogs all decked out.

Khris said...

This cracked me up. How cute. But as you say "even a cat is not safe in its own house"...LOL
Khris