Wednesday, December 26, 2007


Liz complained that, in that whole mess o' photos from Christmas morning, there wasn't any of Mom! HA! Clever of me, I am the one taking them. But...since Tom was also loose in the room with a camera and Liz voiced her request (via a phone call) where HE could hear...I promised to post a few of me on the blog. My favorite is the one with the crazed look in my eye, as I hugged some of the fabric Tom got for me. He bought 50 fat quarters--sneakily wrapping them in two separate boxes! WOW!!!


I tied a bow on Taz. She was tolerant, but mysteriously vanished for a few minutes, only to return without the bow! Hmmm! Later I found it and at Tom's urging, posed for a photo. It was only fair...right?








There you go, Liz!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks Mama, that's more like it. Now where's the picture of Jeff with a bag over his head?

Yvonne said...

Oops! That's the one thing I didn't get a photo of, after all, we didn't want to encourage that sort of behavior (it can lead to things like Jeff's face turning blue, him falling over...things like that, you know) Plus he said he didn't want to set a bad example for the blogging world and any children that might see the photo. The bag said, "This is not a toy." HA!